Signs You May Benefit
from Working Mothers' Coaching
Recognize any of these challenges?
Not Enough Time or Energy:
- You give 220% and still feel like you're coming up short on the work and home front
- You long for more quality time with yourself, kids, partner or friends
Working Mothers' Guilt:
- You feel guilty that you can't be the mom or professional you want to be
- You feel guilty for leaving work to see your kids or for leaving your kids to go to work
Working Mothers' Stress:
- Stress is taking its toll on your health and relationships
- You're burnt-out on coordinating schedules, finances and household responsibilities
You're Ready for a Life or Career Change:
- You feel stuck in your career/job but you don't have the time/energy to make a move
- You dream of opening your own business or reentering the "traditional workforce" but you lack the confidence/focus
These sorts of challenges are common for many working mothers. We've all been there. And if you want to get more out of life, you must be committed to grow, learn, re-focus and begin to do things differently.
That's what working mothers' coaching is all about. Helping you get clear, create a plan, and take the practical steps needed to help you live a more fulfilling, successful and balanced life.
It's a very rewarding journey. And you should see that in the first 5 minutes.
|Watch Amber Rosenberg featured on View from the Bay|
If you're serious about making some changes in your life, please contact me to set up a quick complimentary consultation. We'll answer all of your questions, talk about what you want to get out of coaching and discuss how we may be able to work together (without obligation).
I'm so confident that you'll get value out of the coaching, that I offer a money-back guarantee.